The most difficult thing about the roundhouse model was sectioning the side to the benchwork edge. This called for fairly thorough planning as I absolutely wanted to keep a full clerestory level all around the front face of the structure. I like the result.
When constructing, I started with cutting the foundation and filling in the individual stall section seams with Tamiya putty. This took a long time, but I am glad I went against my nature to rush things. Then the end walls were made to the right length. Lastly, the roof was carefully marked and cut (these roof sections are glued down). These stages were over many months and the roof was among the last pieces added to the building.